Mission & Vision
Our school, in the heart of the community, offers a happy, secure, engaging learning environment which inspires inquisitive minds working together to enable everyone to grow in confidence, develop their potential and be the best they can be.
At Breachwood Green JMI our aims are to:
- deliver an exciting and engaging curriculum which prepares children for the evolving future and life’s challenges;
- enable children to attain the levels of knowledge, understanding and skills that society demands for their future lives;
- work to release each child’s academic, physical and personal potential through a broad and balanced curriculum;
- value each individual in a supportive and safe environment where everyone strives to be the best they can;
- celebrate the achievements and successes of pupils and staff;
- promote resilience to enable each individual to achieve their full potential;
- provide a rich curriculum that enables pupils to become responsible, respectful, self-assured citizens;
- offer a range of programmes, activities and services that actively supports local families in raising achievement;
- provide continuous professional development for staff, valuing learning for all;
- be the school of choice.